MadFish team continues working on Thanos as it is one of the most exciting products for the whole Tezos community and we’re happy to deliver a new release with fixes and improvements.
The main highlight of this release is that we finally decided to add support for the TZIP-10 standard of wallet communication protocol.
Now you can interact with DApps supporting not only specifically Thano Wallets, but also a Beacon SDK.
Other changes that were introduced:
- Implemented basic seed phrase backup page after wallet creation
- Added a warning message in the case when users attempt to transfer their funds to themselves
- Added derivation path banner on Reveal Seed Phrase page, so that it’s clear what derivation path is used by our wallet
- Added link to the privacy information on Accept Terms checkbox
- Fixed decimals UI issue in Asset field
Feel free to provide your feedback in our Github Issues section: