Meet the new Temple wallet update!
We’ve improved the interface to make it more user-friendly and faster, and added several new features including Node selection. You can see the full list of changes below.
- The main banner on the Explore page now displays your Total USD Balance instead of Tezos balance;
- The list of assets is sensitive to each account separately. Not just for the network;
- List of assets sorted by a balance in USD;
- Tokens with a zero balance will no longer be displayed (if they were automatically added);
- On the “Send” page, selecting an asset in the drop-down list now shows the balance;
Completely redesigned the architecture related to token management. Now everything (related to tokens) works much faster and uses less network load.
- Now you can delete the token directly. You can do this on the “Manage Assets” page. It will no longer be displayed and will not be automatically added to a particular account. You can return the token on the page “Add Token”;
- The “Add Token” page has been improved. It is no longer necessary to select the standard token. It is defined automatically. Basically, you just have to insert the address of the token. And, for some FA2 tokens with dynamic Token ID, specify this Token ID;
- Fixed many issues with token display and token metadata loading.
- Added the ability to manually select a Node. Now you can choose a Node from the predefined list or add your own.
- Now you can import an existing wallet from an encrypted Keystore file. Just click “Import existing wallet”, select the “Keystore File” option and upload your file to access your Tezos address with Temple Wallet!
You can install the Temple wallet using the following link: https://templewallet.com/download
Thanks for your support, and have fun with the new features!
Feel free to provide your feedback in our Github Issues section
More coming soon!