Recently Thanos Wallet Beta has reached 100 installations across all supported browsers. And now to celebrate this milestone we are happy to release the new version where users are able to delegate their XTZ to bakers.
In this article, we’re going to provide you with a full guide on the delegation in our wallet.
We have created several new interfaces for an easy delegation process. So after completing the following steps, you will start receiving baking rewards straight in your wallet:
- The first step is to press the button saying “Delegate now” in the section located under the “Receive & Send” block
- And then you should either select the baker from the recommended bakers list or just enter the registered baker address in the text field.
- You will be redirected to the delegation transaction confirmation page, where you can ensure that the correct baker was selected and then press the “Delegate” button.
- That’s it! Once the transaction is confirmed in the blockchain your delegation is successful.
Last but not least
Also, in the latest release, we have included the following updates:
- Settings menu UI changes
- Importing accounts using a mnemonic phrase
- Support of custom derivation paths for imported accounts
- Ability to delete accounts
Check out our download page containing all available versions:
If you have already installed Thanos on your device, then you might need to restart your browser for the extension to update.
Feel free to provide your feedback in our Github Issues section: https://github.com/madfish-solutions/thanos-wallet/issues
Our email: email@example.com
Our website: madfish.solutions